· Perfection of improved crop production technologies for the state.
· Development of improved varieties for all important crops of the State.
· Promotion of SRI & Hybrid Rice Cultivation in the State through on-farm trials & training to farmers.
· Use of improved farm implements such as conoweeder, plastic drum seeder, multi-crop vertical reaper, zero seed drill, etc
· Development of pest & disease-resistant improved crop varieties.
· Water saving and improved rainwater management technologies for crops.
· Site & farmer-specific farming system research.
· Protected cultivation of vegetables & flowers.
· Integrated fish farming.
· Integrated plant nutrient management for crops.
· Management of soil acidity.
· District-level soil resource inventory for the State.
· Research on Bio-fertilizer production & organic inputs.
· Long-term effect of manures & fertilizers on soil health and crop productivity.
· T&D variety of pigs developed which are 4-5 times more remunerative than desi.
· Local Black Bengal goat improved by crossing with Betal bucks.
· Non-conventional locally available feeds like seed cake of Karang, Niger, Sal, Kusum, Damaged Apple, Marua, and Tamarind Seed developed as livestock feed.
· Garlic, Mullethi, and satawar were tested for treatments of Mastitis.
· Therapeutic regimen against blood protozoan disease standardized Cryo surgery for the management of oral, ocular, and proctogenital lesions.
· Package for control of paramphistomiosis, fasciolosis, and G.I. nematode.
· Package for tick and lice control and desired time parturition technique for the saw.
· An improved technique for the induction of parturition in goats.
· Technique for percutaneous transfixion of long bone fracture
· Research Highlights
· Research Highlights on 34th Rabi Research
· Research Highlights on 35th Kharif Research