The Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana is organizing Kisan Mela on 24-25 March, 2023 at the Main Campus, Ludhiana. You are, therefore, invited to participate in the Agro-Industrial Exhibition of Kisan Mela as per following rules/conditions:
The rent charges of different stalls are as per details given below which are to be deposited with the Cashier in the O/o Directorate of Extension Education through Convener of Agro-Industrial Exhibition of Kisan Mela in the form of Bank draft/At Par Cheque in favour of Comptroller, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. In case if the cheque bounces the concerned firm will face penalty and blacklisting as per rules.
Stall Rent/Advertisement Charges for PAU Kisan Mela at PAU Campus, Ludhiana
|Sr.No.||Items||Basic Rate (in Rs)|
|2||Strategic Point Stall *||50,000/-|
|3||Stall Behind Kairon Kisan Ghar||30,000/-|
|4||Strategic Point Stall (along the mela route)||50,000/-|
|5||Mela Stage and Pandal||1,20,000/-|
|9||Mela Mural 1||3,00,000/-|
|10||Mela Mural 2||3,00,000/-|
|11||Electric Pole in Mela Route||4,000/- per pole|
|12||Hoarding||18,000/- per hoarding|
|13||Air Balloon||30,000/- per air balloon|
|14||Soft drink points (without any infrastructure)||12,000/- per soft drink point|
|15||Fast Food eating Point (With in exhibition pandal) – without any infrastructure||12,000 /- per joint|
* Stall Nos 83-94 are super strategic and are to be allotted only with hoardings.
The GST will be charged @ 18.0% (GST No – 03AAABP0216H1Z7)
Important: The firm will supply their GST number while applying for allotment of stall. It may be noted that GST number once recorded, will not be changed later on.
- The stall booking will be done on 28.02.2023 (from 9.15 am onwards); and on 06.03.2023 (from 11.00 am onwards) in Dr. Khem Singh Gill Farmer Service Centre, PAU Ludhiana.
- Tokens will be issued separately to four groups of vendors based on following categories. Tokens will be issued on random basis to the slips received by 10.15 AM. Slips received after 10.15 AM will not be treated on 28.02.2023.
- Those vendors who require stalls and major advertisements like Mela Mural, Mela stage, pandal, Gate No 1, Gate No 2 will be called first
- Those vendors who require 6 and more than strategic stalls along with advertisements (This group will be called second)
- Those vendors who require 3 to 5 (strategic/general) stalls along with advertisements (third in priority list)
- Those vendors who require 3 or less than 3 Stalls called fourth.
- Any music/sound of the Audio-visual aids & Dance Drama is strictly prohibited in the exhibition.
- All stalls are required to maintain suitable dustbins, sanitizer/ face mask (as applicable) at their places and are strongly advised to maintain cleanliness.
- The agro-based firms will be allotted stalls on priority as compared to non-agro based firms.
- The stall possession will be given on 23.03.2023 from 12.00 Noon till 7.00 PM in the Mela Ground. For serial No 1 to 4, two tables along with table cloth, 4 chairs and one electric point will be provided.
- Any change/transfer in the location/number of the stall can only be done with the prior permission of the convener. Any change without the permission will face penalty as per Disciplinary committee rules.
- The inside space can be utilized in any form, but it should be in proper/original form at the time of leaving the stall.
- The timings of Agro-Industrial Exhibition will be 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM on both days.
- Watering, digging, ploughing etc. of Mela ground is strictly prohibited.
- The movement of the vehicles inside the Mela ground will not be allowed on 24.03.2023 and 25.03.2023 from 7.00 AM onwards. Parking of vehicles inside Mela ground/stalls is strictly prohibited.
- The gate passes will be issued by Agro-Industrial Exhibition Committee on the last day of mela at 5.00 PM
- In a particular stall, exhibition materials will be allowed for that firm only, which has booked it.
- The display of material is allowed inside the stall only.
- University will not be responsible for any damage caused by natural calamity.
- Subletting of stalls are not allowed.
- The decision of the committee regarding stall allocation will be final. Individual enquiries regarding allocation of stalls on preference and reg. stall rates will not be entertained.
- For any query you may contact Dr. Manoj Sharma, Prinicipal Extension Scientist (Animal Science) of this Directorate (M:95920-22280)
Note: Non-compliance of above rules/conditions will be subjected to a fine up to Rs 5000/- and cancellation of the stall. The decision of the committee will be final and binding in all cases.
Regional Kisan Melas at different KVKs / Regional Research Station
The details of various Kisan Melas organised at different KVKs / Regional Research Stations are given below alongwith the mobile number of scientist responsible for stall booking at that station:
Amritsar-Nagkalan , Jahangir (02.03.2023, 98723-54170), Ballowal Saunkhri (07.03.2023- 98880-14851) , Gurdaspur (10.03.2023, 98149-74992), Faridkot (14.03.2023, 94171-75970), Rauni (Patiala-16.03.2023,81465-70699) and Bathinda (21.03.2023, 94636-28801) .
The prizes will be given to the best stalls under different categories. So, the firms participating in the Agro-Industrial Exhibition should display their materials in a proper and systematic way.