ICAR- Central Avian Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP) is the national research institute on poultry research under the aegis of ICAR, Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi, established in 1979, conducts research on different aspects of poultry. Training is also one of the major activity of the institute. For the capacity building of the
farmers and youths in the various aspects of poultry production, six days duration Specialized Training Programmes are conducted time to time. A such specialized training programme on Quail Production is being organized for those who wants to estabilish Quail Production Farm or running quail farm. The programme covers all the essential package of practices required for Quail Production.
1. Programme is open for all Indian citizens and will be conducted in Hybrid mode (online & offline).
2. Candidate should be familiar with computer/ lap top and android mobile phone / microphone functioning.
3. Candidate must have attained the 18 years or more age as on date of training and should be graduate in any stream and relaxation may be given to intermediate pass youth having experience in poultry farming on the discretion of the competent authority
4. Candidate should understand hindi & english languages as lectures would be delivered in Hindi with mix ofEnglish words.
Fee and mode of payment
Rs. 5000/- (Rupees five thousand only) for online mode and Rs 6000/- (Rupees six thousand only) for offline mode ( non-refundable), may be remitted in the account of “Director, CARI, Izatnagar” at SBI, Branch
CARI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (Code 7027) through payment Gateway given at https://cari.icar.gov.in/payment.php . Payment of training fee should be made after ensuring eligibility and online training requirements at the end of candidate. kindly do not pay fee if you have already paid fee in advance through payment Gateway in the past few months. The candidate would have to upload the proof of payment of fee in the registration form, so, candidate must have a copy of proof in digital form (screenshot, JPG photo, scanned copy etc ). In offline mode, boarding
and lodging charges would be extra with limited seats .
Requirements for online training
1. Computer or laptop with webcam and loaded with window 2007 or more and android mobile phone.
2. Sufficient data plan for good internet connectivity(1.5 GB/day).
The interested candidate may register for the training programme by clicking on given link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1_mQX-2-6OQp8IM6kY7OtERZJd7y3gnfg0PsESaP43ydJA/viewform?usp=pp_url On clicking on the link, registration form (google form) will open, the candidate has to fill and submit this form. The form will be open in gmail account only, hence, before clicking on the link, create your gmail ID on google website if you do not have gmail account. Before filling the registration, you have to make payment of training fee through payment Gateway given at https://cari.icar.gov.in/payment.php and save a softcopy of the receipt, which will be uploaded as the proof of making the payment in the registration form. Prepare soft copies of your passport size photograph, Aadhar card (both side), educational certificate ( last class / degree only ), for uploading in registration form. Fill the registration form and submit it. The link for attending the online training programme will be shared through Whattsapp.
Original link : https://cari.icar.gov.in/