To face the challenges in frontier areas of science and technology, Advanced Centre for Hill Bioresources & Biotechnology (ACHBB) owes its origin to the erstwhile Biotechnology Centre, established in the University during 1991.
Plant Biotechnology and Plant Tissue Culture.
Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology, Techniques in Cell Biology, Fundamentals of Molecular Biology, Molecular Markers and Genome Characterization, Principles of Genetic Engineering, Techniques on Genetic Engineering, Techniques in Plant Tissue Culture, Biotechnology for Crop Improvement, Biodiversity, IPR, Biosafety, Bioethics, Plant Metabolic Engineering and Bioinformatics.
Services Provided on Demand
- Training to the farmers and entrepreneurs in the commercialization of micropropagation technology.
- Hands-on training of students and scientists in various techniques of biotechnology.
- Consultancy to public and private entrepreneurs/ institutions.
- Out source research and development.
- Data base of high altitude bioresources.
Original link: http://hillagric.ac.in/