- Analysis of historical Climatological data that are directly related to the production of crops.
- Weather and crop growth studies for the important crops of the region.
- To evaluate different techniques of modification of crop micro climate for improving water use efficiency and productivity of the crops.
- Development of simple crop weather models suitable for establishing relationship between Agro-meteorological data and crop performance including occurrence of pests and diseases.
- Validation and development of simulation crop weather model to enhance the crop production under the different Agro-climatic zones.
- Issue of the Agromet advisory bulletin to the farmers of different Agro climatic zones based on the medium range weather forecast received from National center for medium range weather forecast from New Delhi. Suggest the agricultural operations to be carried out by the farmers from time to time.
Original link: https://uasbangalore.edu.in/