- Spray less water on the beds of oyster and milky mushrooms, as the humidity in the air is high.
- Maintain 25-30ºC temperature in the Oyster Mushroom cropping rooms.
- Spray Melathion 0.01% and Chlorothalonil on surfaces @ 0.05% at weekly intervals for the control of insects and moulds, respectively.
- If additional huts / rooms are available – prepare for one more crop of Oyster Mushroom.
- Construct huts for white button mushroom.
- Collect the raw materials for compost production and start wetting in the last week of September.
- Book spawn for white button mushroom crop.
Acharya Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 1